If you are required to evidence the change of your name by an overseas organisation or authority, the organisation or authority (eg. Immigration Authority) may request for a notarised Deed Poll to be furnished. Please check with the relevant organisation or authority on what is required prior to approaching us for a “notarised Deed Poll”.

Common requirements from the relevant authorities include (not exhaustive):-

  1. copy of Deed Poll certified true by Notary Public with his official Notary stamp; or
  2. copy of Deed Poll certiifed true by Notary Public together with a Notarial Certificate to be authenticated by the Singapore Academy of Law; or
  3. as in (2) above, but with further legalization by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Singapore) and/or the relevant foreign embassy in Singapore.

Please note the prescribed rates for notarial services are chargeable.